Re: Nomcom off in the wilderness: Transport AD

Eric,

On Mar 6, 2013, at 12:59 PM, Eric Gray wrote:

> Bob,
>
> 	This confuses me.  Are you saying that you would be more able to give feedback on someone
> you don't know if you knew what they might have to say about themselves?
>
> 	I would think that - if you don't know somebody - you can't give feedback on them (and that is
> precisely as it should be).

If I don't recognize them by name (and we don't publish their pictures), I might remember something they did in a working group/plenary/etc. by reading their summary.

Also, if they make statements about the future of the IETF that I agree with or don't agree with, I can provide feedback on that.

Bob