Re: Nomcom off in the wilderness: Transport AD

Hi,

> Just to be clear:  I am not suggesting public discussion.  I'm suggesting that candidates make their responses available to the community, so the community can have additional information for providing feedback to the Nomcom.

I agree with Dave on this.

I try to give feedback on the NomCom lists of candidates.  For people I know, I can do this, for people I don't know well it's difficult.  It would help me if I could read some of the material they submitted with their acceptance of the nomination to see why they want the job, and their qualifications and experience.

The IETF has grown a lot over the years to the point where most people don't know all of the candidates.

Bob