Re: Useful slide tex (was - Re: English spoken here)

>>> I'm unclear on how we'd carry on a discussion without a floor
>>> management discipline.
>> i know it's a leap, but maybe presume people are adults
> and that everyone of them has a microphone

so we build our meetings around the fears, will someone speak
unacceptably, will someone appeal, will someone pass gas in
class?  next we can have the tsa screen people at the door.

can we please play the upside.  there is a high road, let's
take it.

randy