Re: Useful slide tex (was - Re: English spoken here)

On 12/2/12 19:02 , Keith Moore wrote:\

> I saw very little productive discussion happening in Atlanta in the vast
> majority of working group meetings which I attended.  True, there were
> times when people queued up at the microphones.  (though that's actually
> a pretty inefficient way to have a discussion.)

I'm unclear on how we'd carry on a discussion without a floor management
discipline.

Shouting?

If the case is that you're in a room with 200 people and you have people
listening remotely, then fundamentally more discipline is required then
if you have 20 people around a table.