Re: IESG Considering a Revision to NOTE WELL

[ my last post on this ]

> But my objective in the question what might be "late" was whether IETF
> may have defined "late" somewhere

we are [supposed to be] professionals of *integrity*.  discussion of how
far the submarine should be allowed to run before it surfaces are the
primrose path.  as professionals of integrity, we should not participate
in submarine exercises.

randy