Re: Last Call: <draft-leiba-3777upd-eligibility-04.txt> (Update to RFC 3777 to Clarify Nominating Committee Eligibility of IETF Leadership) to Best Current Practice

Hello,

Although the Last Call for draft-leiba-3777upd-eligibility-04 has not ended, I'll do a quick summary. Russ Housley (as an individual) commented about updating one sentence about the recall of an IAOC member [1]. Barry recommended addressing this as part of a more comprehensive update [2]. Dave Crocker mentioned that such a change would alter the scope of the draft [3]. He also commented on "paid staff". There was a comment from Ted Hardie [4] about that. Adrian Farrel made two small editorial proposals [5] to which Barry agreed.

Please let me know if your comments have not been addressed.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy (as document shepherd)

1. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg75129.html
2. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg75138.html