Re: Draft IESG Statement on Removal of an Internet-Draft from the IETF Web Site

Hi Dave,

>Independent Stream authors well might not be "part of" the IETF -- always a strange line of thinking, given that the IETF doesn't have members -- but that doesn't mean that the Stream itself is outside the IETF.
Any I-D author MUST be part of IETF otherwise what is IETF then, how do we define it? I think we should not make simple facts complicated. The most important part of IETF is the participant that does volunteer his work effort and time for the IETF. However I assume you agree with me because you mentioned "might".

AB