Re: Draft IESG Statement on Removal of an Internet-Draft from the IETF Web Site

Ned,

We are venturing into an area of rabid agreement on the premise but
disagreement on the conclusion, which I find astonishing.

On 9/7/12 9:29 AM, Ned Freed wrote:

> The only question that need concern us at present is whether or not the
> stated policy gives the IESG the necessary flexibility. It seems to me
> that it does.

Glad you think so, but then please enlighten the rest of us about how
the text provides this flexibility.

Eliot