Re: New Version Notification for draft-leiba-3777upd-eligibility-01.txt

--On Friday, August 17, 2012 15:30 -0400 Michael StJohns
<mstjohns@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The advisor is the Immediately previous chair, or a member of
> the previous noncom designated by that chair if he/she
> declines to serve or is otherwise unavailable.

That was what I thought until I reread 3777.  It says that the
immediately previous chair serves as an advisor but also says
that the Nomcom can appoint any other advisors it feels like.  I
assume that combination is part of where "at least" came from.

But Barry's new text gets rid of that odd and possibly confusing
way of stating things and is, IMO, a considerable improvement.

    john