Re: New Version Notification for draft-leiba-3777upd-eligibility-01.txt

The document says:

 	   o  Bullet 3, paragraph 1 is replaced by this:

 	         The nominating committee comprises at least a Chair, 10 voting
 	         volunteers, 4 liaisons, and an advisor.

The Past Chair is missing.

The adviser is not required, as implied by the "at least" in this sentence.

Also, if I understand properly, the ISOC BoT is allowed to provide a liaison, but they are not required to do so.

Russ