Re: Feedback Requested on Draft Fees Policy

I completely agree that it's reasonable to be able to recover these
costs, and trust the IAOC to set the fees to a level commensurate for
cost recovery. There's no reason why the IETF should be financially
burdened by lawsuits between external parties in which the IETF is not
a principal party to the suit.

Cheers,
Andy