Re: bits-n-bites: Exhibitors and product vendors hawking wares at anIETF meeting?

Mehmet:

This is the price that NANOG charges for a table at their Beer-n-Gear event.  I think that access to the IETF community is worth roughly the same price.  We can reevaluate the price once there is feedback on the experiment.  It might go up,  It might go down.

Russ