RE: I-D Action: draft-hoffman-tao-as-web-page-00.txt

Tony,

Is there a need to draw a line (over which we will, no doubt, manage to fight in
the future)?

Can we not just say that updates will be batched and approved "in a timely
fashion", and know that updates will receive as much review and discussion as
the community thinks they merit?

Adrian