Host needed for Berlin meeting in July 2013

In July 2013, the IETF will hold a meeting in Berlin.  We are a only little over a year away from that meeting, and we do not yet have a host.

We have had some conversations with potentially interested parties, we do not at this point have a host for the meeting.  We want sign up a host as soon as possible.  As you know Drew Dvorshak <dvorshak@xxxxxxxx> coordinates hosting and sponsorship.  As usual, Drew will be in Vancouver all week, and he will be available for meetings and conversations.  Please consider the value that hosting, co-hosting, or sponsoring the first IETF meeting in Berlin.  Feel free to contact Drew now to set up time to speak in Vancouver about various opportunities, benefits, and other details.

Your organization's support of our meetings is very important, and we appreciate your consideration.

Russ