Re: Future Handling of Blue Sheets

For what it is worth, here is my opinion on this subject (which I was
asked to post here).

I see  possible privacy law problems with posting the blue sheets, so
I would not.

I see a good reason to scan and have images of new blue sheets, make
it easier to respond to subpoenas.

I do see a historical benefit to keeping the blue sheets (as blue
sheets, not just scans), and the expense
of doing so is minimal, so I would urge that their archiving be continued.

Regards
Marshall