Re: Future Handling of Blue Sheets

At 06:31 PM 4/24/2012, Stephan Wenger wrote:
Remember, this whole discussion is about a) taking pictures, and b)
publishing them.

incorrect, this discussion started with Russ proposing copying each WG meeting's attendees list - from the blue sheet - into the meeting minutes.

It has gone on from there.

James

Avoid either, and we should be completely save.  Do
both, and it still takes at least one person to take offense to the point
where he calls police or runs to a lawyer, proof, a judge finding that the
privacy rights of the person have been violated, and so on.
People take pictures in meetings all the time, in Germany and elsewhere.
Folks exceed the speed limit (yes, even in Germany large stretches of the
freeway system and all other roads have a speed limit :-).  In either
case, many say that the risk is in an acceptable relationship with the
benefits.
Stephan