Re: Future Handling of Blue Sheets

--On Tuesday, 24 April, 2012 14:46 -0400 Sam Hartman
<hartmans-ietf@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> So, from what I know about European law, I'd have significant
> concerns about whether   the note-well is sufficient for
> John's purpose.

The pictures were not, iir, taken in Europe.  And I repeat my
belief/ request that we not hold any more meetings in any
country in which such provisions might apply without expanding
the registration notices and provisions sufficiently to require/
constitute explicitly permission to identify participants and
their participating activities in any way that meets the IETF's
purposes and/or requirements.

   john