Re: Re: Last Call:<draft-betts-itu-oam-ach-code-point-03.txt> (Allocation of anAssociated Channel Code Point for Use by ITU-T Ethernet basedOAM) to Informational RFC

Hi all,

I agree with Russ and support the allocation of an ACH codepoint to G.8113.1.

Yuxia

ietf-bounces@xxxxxxxx 写于 2012-03-02 07:52:04: