RE: provisioning software, was DNS RRTYPEs, the difficulty with

Weren't you the one that said "Actually it is STD 13.  Get over it." earlier in this thread?

I looked at least at the titles of all the documents that update 1035, and none of them appear to be related to the above.  So where should we be looking?

-MSK