Re: provisioning software, was DNS RRTYPEs, the difficulty with

Hey, if people don't like the restrictions of the TXT RR, have I got
an answer for you!
See http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsind-kitchen-sink-02
A little out of data but gives you a wide variety of formats :-)

Thanks,
Donald
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 d3e3e3@xxxxxxxxx