Re: IPR issues = Re: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-15.txt

> You be happy to know that OA in and of itself is both covered by earlier
> IPR notices regarding my Location Based Services and the new patent
> which the Chair has not posted from my January 2012 IPR filings.

The Secretariat processed your IPR statement in three business days.  The Secretariat aims to process them in two business days, but the extra day is no where close to the blocking action implied by your note.

I was not even aware of your IPR statement until this message arrived in my mailbox.  Your IPR statement, like almost all IPR statement postings, was processed by the Secretariat with no action of any sort by me.

Russ