RE: Travel/Attendees list FAQ

[WEG] There is currently a pointer to the wiki, but I'll have to think on how to update the text to make this distinction about how updates are managed. I'd like to hope that we can get to something quasi-complete in terms of the questions, since they should be relatively static and the answers are what changes from meeting to meeting and are stored in the wiki, with the idea that updates to this document could be handled through the draft process periodically (similar to other docs like the Tao).

> I'll also suggest that there be an on-going mailing list for discussing
> meeting
> logistics issues, rather than a different mailing list for each
> meeting.
> (ietf-meeting?)

[WEG] I think because you have different attendees for each meeting that this might be problematic. I didn't miss the email chatter for the last IETF meeting that I didn't attend, and in fact, the whole point of this draft is to try to cut down on said chatter. Perhaps the way to manage this is to have two lists - an IETF-meeting list, and then an xxattendees list, and then people interested in higher-level meeting logistics (not specific to one meeting) can manually subscribe to the IETF-meeting list, and the xxattendees list itself is simply subscribed to the ietf-meeting list for the duration of its relevant period, and then unsubscribed afterwards (or vice versa).

Thanks
Wes George