Re: Consensus Call: draft-weil-shared-transition-space-request

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 12:18 PM, Chris Donley <C.Donley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Draft-donley-nat444-impacts-03:
  | Skype video  | Pass   | Pass   | Pass   | Pass         |          |
  | chat

It also works in a real production deployment in a real network.  As I noted earlier.  So oppose to claims that it does not work, I can let you know that it in fact works.

regards,

Victor K

We tested it.  Skype worked in our lab through CGN.

Chris