RE: Adequate time to review all WG documents

> From: SM [sm@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
>
> "Since it is important that working group members have adequate time
> to review all documents", it would be good if relevant WG documents
> are made available at least two weeks before the start of the WG
> session.  Could the IESG "please do something" so that participants
> have adequate time to review such documents?
>
> The following WGs have not published any agenda yet:
> [...]

Well, all of the *drafts* for these WGs have to be published by now,
as I-D submission has been cut off.  So you can review them.

I think you are concerned that there is no public notice of *which*
documents *need to be reviewed* for the session, so it is no help to
know that the document is available to read if you knew that you
needed to read it.

Dale