RE: Pre-IETF RFCs to Historic (not really proposing)

Folks,

After reading responses from Scott, John and Keith, I think that I get it. No matter how low hanging I believe the fruit to be, this isn't going to be cheap or easy. So, I withdraw the proposal and apologize to Mykyta for having wasted his time.

                                                     Ron