Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth-19

The -19 version of this draft resolves the issues raised by the Gen-ART review of the -18 version,
although issue [2] on registering the URIs has a couple of nits:

- IANA also found issue [2] and IANA will need to acknowledge that the -19 version of this draft
	resolves this registration issue to IANA's satisfaction (the text in the -19 version should
	be sufficient).
- It is unclear to me whether the PSKC registry used to resolve issue [2] is appropriate, but
	this topic has been discussed in the WG, and hence I prefer to defer this topic to the WG
	and the responsible Security AD.

Thanks,
--David