Re: Last Call: <draft-kompella-l2vpn-l2vpn-07.txt> (Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Using BGP for Auto-discovery and Signaling) to Informational RFC

I concurr with Andy.
Given that the  WG has made a decision on which control plane technology
is the standard track technology we should have a statement in this
document pointing to the standard track rfc4447 so it is clear to anyone
reading the document.
In the same way we published the draft-martini documents as historical
ee should publish this document as historical rfc, to document existing
implementations.

Luca