Re: 2119bis

I would offer that working groups that say to do something that may or may not hold in foreseen or unforeseen circumstances is most likely working on a protocol that is way too complex and is begging for interoperability problems.  What ever happened to building simple, point-solution protocols that followed the hour-glass and end-to-end principles, and then building your complex protocols out of them?