RE: Questionnaire to survey opinion concerning a possibleredefinition of UTC

>I have asked responsible parties about 2 of these cases (and,
> for that matter, Dennis McCarthy about UT1) and the answer always is, too much
> legacy equipment and software. That will sound quaint in 500 years.

We're still using the 360-degree circle and the 24 (=12+12) hour day, and those

But my first thought was, We can't decide on how to decide on a conference location,
and people are asking us how to reform the world timing system?

Dale