Re: IESG voting procedures

"Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> The only other formal level of review we have are the Last Call
> comments which, given the volume of documents that get Last Called,
> amounts to a fairly small and random chance that somebody outside
> the WG will happen to notice the proposed document action and give
> the document a thorough review.

ADs can and should arm twist impacted parties to review documents that
appear to be troubled and for which approval has troubling
implications.

If an AD can't rally the community (and more specifically parties that
will be forced to implement or deploy a technology) to oppose a
problematical document, that speaks volumes to the issue.

Thoma