Re: A modest proposal for Friday meeting schedule

Keith Moore <moore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Aug 1, 2011, at 9:39 AM, John Leslie wrote:
>
> >   For one, I suggest we take remote-participation _seriously_ for the
> > Friday meetings. Many of us are waiting-for-Godot at airports on Friday,
> > and could certainly wear a headphone/mike and watch our laptop screens.
>
> Interesting idea...though would the airport WiFi have the capacity for
> that?

   They _should_... ;^)

   Actually, I would expect airports to be better equipped for this than
hotels, and we've made substantial progress training hotels. ;^)

   If it's _only_ the WiFi that's an issue, I'm _quite_ sure we could
show them how to fix that!

--
John Leslie <john@xxxxxxx>