RE: A modest proposal for Friday meeting schedule

Interesting proposal. It could be as proposed with 3 sessions or with 2 sessions and 1/2 hour break between Session I and II depending on the needs (both would still give 4h30 of meeting):
08:30-11:00 Session I
11:30-13:30 Session II

Thanks,
-dimitri.