Re: Last Call: <draft-holsten-about-uri-scheme-06.txt> (The 'about' URI scheme) to Proposed Standard

On 6/16/11 4:59 AM, Lachlan Hunt wrote:
Mykyta, we do need to make this spec document reality, particularly
where implementations are unwilling to make changes

To be clear, in the normalization case we (Gecko) may be willing to make changes, but not if it causes conflicts with existing security assumptions on the web. And that's something that needs to be investigated _before_ this spec if finalized, clearly.

-Boris