Re: Last Call: <draft-holsten-about-uri-scheme-06.txt> (The 'about' URI scheme) to Proposed Standard

>    Barry> internally, and, therefore, has no interoperability
>    Barry> requirements.  As best I can tell, the issue here is to let
>
> It does.  It's an RFC1918-type use, and for the same reason we had to
> document those networks, we have to document this URI.
> This document prevents someone else from creating "about:" scheme which
> is NOT internal.

Oh, yes: to be clear here... I am NOT suggesting that we shouldn't
register the URI scheme.  I'm only saying that the registration
doesn't require a great deal of standards-track documentation.  A
short Informational doc should do.

Barry