Re: Problems using the default ftp settings in NroffEdit for diff display

Hi Martin,

Yes, you are right indeed (as always).

The original thought with the feature was to allowing me to create a
permanent diff that I could let other view just by posting it's URL query.
I then extended that solution to a temporary post to a free web host with
FTP access.

I have plans to do what you suggest, but I don't have time to do it atm.
It will be implemented before the summer is over I think.

/Stefan