Re: XKCD - Nanobots

And I'll point out that this is not the first xkcd cartoon to be
referenced by IETF'ers:

http://www.ipv6now.com.au/news/TheStandardAug09.pdf

The referenced comic is # 195, "Map of the Internet,

http://www.xkcd.com/195/

And, as always with xkcd comics, check out the tool tip!

Enjoy again!
Chris.

--
Chris Elliott