Re: [IAOC] xml2rfc and legal services RFPs

On 02/22/2011 09:33, Ole Jacobsen wrote:

If you are talking about the badge checking in Beijing, that's another
matter, but also not an IAOC policy matter that was "planned".

That is what I was talking about, yes. Sorry the 2 things got conflated in my mind. And in fairness to the IAOC, as I pointed out previously without knowing all the details of that incident I didn't feel comfortable speaking out about my concerns at the time. Looking back now it _seems_ to have been a step on the slippery slope.

... but even if I'm still totally wrong about that, the current situation (publishing the RFPs without wider community input) is definitely in the category of "needs feedback."

Doug

			-- OK Go