mgcp conference modification

Hello everyone,

I have a question about MGCP conferencing I hope you’ll be able to help me with. Suppose I have a connection established in the “conference” mode with ConnectionID 138. This connection has a TDM endpoint on one side and two RTP endpoints in the other with the following information:

RTP_EP1= 10.10.11.12:10030

RTP_EP2= 10.10.11.12:10034

Now, if the following command is sent to the MGW:

MDCX 66560355 ms/cnf/8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx MGCP 1.0

C:16516

I:138

L:a:PCMA,p:20

M:confrnce

v=0

c=IN IP4 10.10.30.12

m=audio 10124 RTP/AVP 8

Which of the two endpoints previously mentioned will be modified to reflect the new IP address and port?

Thanks a lot

Andres Miedzowicz