Re: draft-housley-two-maturity-levels

Russ asks

> Just to clarify, do you think that it would be better to document "one
> step" or do you think that the community should not spend time on this
> topic at all?

I think the community should only change its processes with careful deliberation
taking into account the interplay of the different factors

I do not this particular document does this, nor would some other
document that proposes one or 7 steps

I think it is better to not fiddle, even if the current documents
do not paint an accurate picture, I think we need to be serious
when changing our basic rules.

Scott