RE: draft-iab-dns-applications - clarification re: Send-N

> This document is a terrible attempt at an ex post facto architectural
> decision that is significantly damaging to those of us who want to make
> things in SIP work better. As a practical matter I want to know are all of
> these proposals for PSTN metadata, trunk group, SPID, source URI etc are
now
> out of scope for IETF standardization. Even as private deployments?  If so
> than the IESG and the IAB should say so explicitly now and not waste our
> time in Prague on a BOF that will never be chartered.

	well... if its done faster/better outside the IETF by an industry
group...

Well if that is the preference of the IAB and the IESG then so be it. What
we need now is clarity on the architectural status for this class of
application drafts etc and this document is not providing it. After almost 4
years of ongoing discussion on how to deal with this data in a IP context
now we have this "Well guys maybe this isn't such a good idea."