Re: Nomcom 2010-2011: READ THIS: Important Information on Open Disclosure

On 21/09/10 23:19, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
>> The IETF Community members are not authorized by this NomCom to disclose
>> it further.  Keep the list within the community.
>
> I am a bit mystified.

Me too. I hope we don't end up with having to say a supposed
"ok" to 96 pages of gibberish legalese before we can see such
secrets. (That's not currently the case, but that's where we
probably end up if "needs a login" is the interpretation of
"open disclosure.")

Really open is good enough. However, its ok to fix this with
the next NomCom too.

S.