Re: All these discussions about meeting venues

At 10:43 AM -0700 8/28/10, Dave CROCKER wrote:

 Mike St. Johns' posting:

<https://www.ietf.org/ibin/c5i?mid=6&rid=49&gid=0&k1=933&k2=53120&tid=1283016769>

is quite excellent, for its attempt to describe what he wants from a venue, in terms of participating in a meeting.

I suggest we should try to develop some language like his that garners meaningful consensus in terms of convenience, /total/ cost, functionality, reliability, and other core criteria. Convenience covers travel, lodging, food, and other resources local to the venue.

An excellent suggestion.

--
Randall Gellens