Re: All these discussions about meeting venues

I was in Paris and was certainly well aware of the issues with regards
to theft.  Personally, I imagine that emotionally and physically
recovering from the theft of personal property (as frustrating and as
upsetting as I know I would find that to be) is significantly less
traumatic than recovering from a physical, in particular sexual
assault.  Again, the female perspective has it's own set of issues
that has the potential to make a physical attack much more life
impacting than it does a male, which might be why there seems to be
difficulty in understanding the point I raise.  I already have two
kids (now teenagers, which may be why I seem to be able to debate ad
naseum on topics such as this) and I really don't want to have to deal
with a third (or the alternative choice relate thereto which is a
choice I personally could not make).

Mary.