Re: Ad Hoc BOFs

    Yoav> In keeping with IETF traditions, I'm putting some XML where my
    Yoav> mouth is.

    Yoav> Here's a -00 draft about this.

    Yoav> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nir-non-wg-presentations-00.txt

I like it... I would add:
  - the room should be a regular room (mp3 stream)
  - the secretariat should consider having one fewer regular track
  on Monday/Tuesday.

I like that you've insisted that the slides be uploaded.
(Honestly, can we please use PDF for all slides?)

I would further suggest that in order to sync the mp3/foils, that the
presenter be reminded that many will be looking through the presentation
later on, from the "archives"

You have said that this track is not for things that belong in WGs.
I want to take the opposite view: a lot of presentations are in WGs,
should I think, not take the time of the group.

] mcr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
	               then sign the petition.