Re: Comments on <draft-cooper-privacy-policy-01.txt>

> this privacy policy effort is not a means to put someone in the
> spotlight because a mistake has been made.

what an amazing turn of argument.  there are communists in the state
department, i have their names on this sheet of paper which i will not
reveal.  -- joe mcarthy

as a researcher, a net op, and one involved in the ietf network, i took
it very seriously when you said ietf *network traffic* was measured and
stored for research.

>>> Yes, the IETF meeting network.
>> cites, please.
> Remember the discussion about the RFID experiment, the location server
> experiment

those are not network traffic

i am specifically concerned about the allegation that network traffic
was captured and stored.  either cite or retract.

randy, who thinks it is time to get back off this list