Re: IETF privacy policy - update

On 2010-07-08 01:59, Yoav Nir wrote:
 > I personally don't care if the whole world knows I've been to an IETF
meeting, but the decision to publish the list on the website has
privacy consequences. Without a privacy policy, it's hard to say
whether that is acceptable or not.

Or you could just refer to the RFC series since the contents of the proceedings are described in the tao.

e.g. 4677 4.12 1718 2.13 etc.