Gen-ART Telechat Review of draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-natfw-24

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-natfw-24
Reviewer: Ben Campbell
Review Date: 16 April 2010
IESG Telechat date: 22 April 2010

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:

-- a couple of editorial comments/questions copied from the email conversation on the subject:

>>> -- section 3.4, paragraphs about signalling session lifetime being too
>>> big or small
>>>
>>> Does the RESPONSE carry hints about the largest or smallest allowed
>>> value?
>>
>> No it does not. However, there is no indication what the appropriate range is.
>> How about adding the NATFW lifetime object to that error response message, in
>> which the maximum session lifetime is indicated?
>>

> Works for me. Are you proposing a change to the text? ( I don't see this in version 24)

[...]