Re: Towards consensus on document format

I have submitted HTML into that Web form.

And then what happened to it...?

That is the real complaint here. Most of us are now writing documents
in a process that uses XML for authoring and HTML for reviewing. Then
the result is taken and reduced to 1960s teletype.

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 12:22 PM, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@xxxxxx> wrote:
> On 15.03.2010 17:16, todd glassey wrote:

>>> It did.
>>>
>>> Best regards, Julian
>>
>> Julian - if this was done properly there would be no need for an Editor
>> per se... so no they did not. They automated very minor parts of the
>> process but mandated the ASCII format for the main filings.
>
> Well, you can submit your documents through a web form; this has been
> available for quite some time.
>
> This is orthogonal to the actual publication process.

> BR, Julian

New Website: http://hallambaker.com/
View Quantum of Stupid podcasts, Tuesday and Thursday each week,
http://quantumofstupid.com/