Re: Why the normative form of IETF Standards is ASCII

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 10:35 AM, Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I don't want to enter a discussion about the merits of PDF/A over HTML at
> this time.

For the record, if the IETF were to entertain the notion of blessing a
format other than legacy-ASCII, I'd be strongly against any form of
PDF.   It seems obvious that a simple constrained dialect of HTML is
maximally portable, accessible, and usable compared to anything else.

 -Tim