Re: Request for community guidance on issue concerning a future meetingof the IETF

Olafur Gudmundsson wrote:

> I propose an experiment, lets have a meeting if it gets shut down
> we will never return to China.

Unfortunately, if my math is right, if the meeting were shut down and
the IETF paid out the damages that such a contract would appear to
require, we'd be bankrupt and China would be our last meeting ever.

Do you really, really want to run this risk? If so, I suggest we go out
with a bang by making sure we say some really important things, things
worth remembering and telling our grandkids about should we survive to
have any. I'd go to that meeting!

--
Dean